German B2B Client Delivery Executive
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates looking for a German-speaking B2B telemarketing role. If this could be you, apply now!
At GCL, we are devoted to the B2B sector and specialise in providing high-end telemarketing solutions to some of the biggest organisations in the technology, logistics and professional services sectors. Our primary focus is to provide high-quality results, service and communication on behalf of our clients, to maintain an enviable world-class reputation as a specialist UK and international telemarketing and data support provider.
We are proud to have continued operating throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with great success. We are now experiencing an increased demand for our services to help businesses restart their sales efforts. As such, we are looking to expand our team.
We are looking for candidates interested in a German-speaking B2B telemarketing role. This role is responsible for carrying out unscripted telephone appointment making, data cleansing, research and lead generation campaigns throughout the UK and Europe on behalf of our clients.
Your attitude, aptitude and enthusiasm are more important to us than years of experience. We are invested in training each and every one of our staff to perform to their best and meet the needs of our campaigns. If you can demonstrate a good telephone manner, are a confident and clear communicator and are willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you! This role also requires an excellent level of spoken German.
What you will do
- Carry out unscripted telephone calls on behalf of clients.
- Answer questions about product specifications.
- Book appointments with relevant prospects.
- Complete data cleansing activities.
- Carry out market research into various industries.
- Provide input into lead generation campaigns of various makeups.
- Accurately and efficiently enter prospect details into the company database.
What you will have
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication
- Good command of German language and grammar
- Ability to work to targets: call volumes, conversations and leads
- Time management skills
- Client liaison and good customer service
- A team player with the ability to self-motivate
- Computer literate including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Planning and organisational skills
What we offer
As well as a competitive salary, GCL always looks to develop talented employees and promote from within. There is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to use their experience gained to date and acquired whilst working at GCL to achieve promotion within the company.
GCL has a fantastic office environment, and this role works standard business hours of 8.30 am – 4.30 pm from Monday – Thursday and 8.30am – 3.35pm on Friday. Located in our offices in Quay Place, we are based right next to the bustling Brindley Place in Birmingham. GCL currently uses a hybrid working model designed to meet the needs of each employee. We are open to flexible working, a split between the office and home, or complete remote working.
How to Apply
Send your CV to us and we’ll be in touch! It really is that simple.
We aim to respond to every application we receive within 5 working days. In the meantime, you can get a sneak peek into life at GCL by visiting our website https://gclb2b.com/life-at-gcl/.
Apply for this role
We can helpARRANGE A CALL BACK
Arrange a call back with an expert
As the voice of B2B marketing we are passionate about helping organisations generate new business.