Running an event? GCL’s B2B telemarketing service can help boost attendance and make your event a real success.
Events are an important form of lead generation for the majority of the B2B world. GCL’s event support services cover everything from global email and phone awareness campaigns to last-minute registrations and confirmations, to boost quality event registrations and attendance. During this process, we work closely with our client’s teams to understand everything about the event, the exhibitors, and even the facilities to help you get to where you need to be.
GCL have experience working with major venues and events organisers from around the world to run campaigns from the ground up including data building, registration calling, email confirmations and tele-reminder calling (attendance confirmation). All in all our visitor promotion campaigns are designed to increase registrations and ultimately quality footfall at your events.
How GCL can turn your event into a success:
- Outbound/inbound call handling
- Visitor promotion/registration
- Tele-reminder calling
- Exhibitor promotion/lead generation
- Profile surveys
- Post-attendance lead qualification
- Future event registrations
- Data sourcing & gap analysis
- Building bespoke databases
- Data cleansing & appending
- Validating & updating datasets
- Identifying Total Addressable Marketplace
- Personalised inbound/outbound support
- Event reminders & check-ins
- Event registration login and confirmation emails
After each event, we can perform a post-event follow-up and lead qualification process, which uses the data collected during the event to help create strategies that will guide leads further down your sales funnel.
These strategies use a combination of telemarketing and emails to ensure that all your leads get the necessary attention.
Comprising of workshops, seminars, conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and more, in-person events are a sure-fire way to establish deeper connections face-to-face
Whether it’s for online training sessions, round table discussions, webinars, or virtual conferences and expos, virtual events are a great way to establish connections all over the world, from the comfort of your electronic device
Incorporating both physical and virtual events, hybrid events combine the benefits of both. This event format has a live in-person event, whilst simultaneously providing a virtual element. For example, presentations being streamed online in real-time.
How GCL stands out from competitors:
- We operate internationally in over 182 countries with major venues and event organisers
- Business level native language coverage to engage in your prospects native language
- Regional sector knowledge within management & calling team
- 15+ years experience with international events support
- Ability to target multiple sector lead events
- Quick turn around – experience in running short lead time projects
- Proactive, daily reporting analysis
- 33+ years experience within the B2B lead generation industry
Because your business is not limited by borders, we also offer unscripted, international telemarketing services.
Need a helping hand boosting your webinar registrations? We’ll get in touch with your ideal prospects, and follow them up after your webinar too.
Knowing your market and buyers inside out means you can deliver messages that speak directly to your customers’ concerns. To make this possible, we provide several GDPR compliant data services as well as advanced audience profiling and channel mapping.
Using tried and tested techniques, GCL will build a completely bespoke database based on your detailed requirements.
Find out how GCL can transform your out-of-date, somewhat dysfunctional database into a fully functional lead generation asset.
GCL quickly finds the marketing data you need by using our large internal database and working with dozens of other trusted data owners.
We can helpARRANGE A CALL BACK
Arrange a call back with an expert
As the voice of B2B marketing we are passionate about helping organisations generate new business.